Saturday, September 20, 2008

a little update...

so, i'm supposed to be leaving with marcus in about an hour or so. let's hope he doesn't bail out on me like he usually does. i had a little bit of trouble getting this field trip "approved" by the master...lol tim wasn't having it with me going out without him. he was like "oh, can i go?" knowing that he can't stand marcus. i just love how slick he thinks he is...trying to keep tabs on me. i told him he was acting worse than my daddy did the first time i tried to go somewhere with marcus....but i didn't move out of my parents' houses so that i could let somebody ELSE control me. i'm damn near 20 years old...i don't need a babysitter or a daddy to tell me what i need to do....or to follow me around!! anywho....i guess i'm gonna try to hold a conversation with marcus today. WITHOUT any interruptions for once. that is, if he actually makes his way over here without gettin distracted. we'll see....more details later.

No comments: