So, here's a short list of the movies I've thoroughly enjoyed watching lately. Hopefully you'll go out and test these flicks on your own!
- Traitor: featuring Don Cheadle (an amazing actor), he's a terrorist AGAINST the US
- Vantage Point: starring Dennis Quaid, he protects the US President from terrorists, or so he thinks
- Deja Vu: starring Denzel Washington (that should already tell you it's a great movie), he tries to solve a bombing, but he ends up being a part of a special government team and tries to change what happened
- Wanted: featuring Angelina Jolie, James McAvoy, & Morgan Freeman; McAvoy is entered into a fraternity that's supposed to help him avenge his father's death, but they have plans of their own
- The Family That Preys: a Tyler Perry film (so you know it's a great pick), features Sanaa Lathan, Taraji P. Henson, Kathy Bates, & Alfre Woodard; this movie is sooo moving, and it has a great ending
- The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian: I was never a fan of the books until I watched the first movie, that's when I read the first book and now the second movie is just as compelling
- The Golden Compass: featuring Nicole Kidman & Daniel Craig, I thought this was just a kid's movie & I wouldn't like it, but I watched it and I was amazed because it really was a great pick