Thursday, February 5, 2009

Places You Can Find Me (When I'm Gone)

This is just a short list of places I will be wandering around once I move out of Polk County:

  • Teavana...I hear they have amazing tea there & I need to expand my tea knowledge
  • Indigo Coffee...I'm always up for trying out a new coffee shop
  • Anthropologie...the cutest store EVER
  • Whole Foods Market....Ang gave me a few things to try when I go there
That's all I have for now....more to come soon. If you have any suggestions let me know!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

"Anthropologie...the cutest store EVER"

Totally agree with you there! I'm looking forward to reading more of your blog. I'm becoming a follower.

Thanks for following mine, too. :)

Anonymous said...

I love Anthro - I just can't afford anything in there. :(

Hmm... I'm trying to think of other cool places but not knowing Tampa I've exhausted the list. Now S. Cali... oh I have plenty!